Product Description – Museum Heritage 310
PermaJet Museum Heritage 310 is a fine art inkjet paper with a textured surface and mid-white base. It prints with outstanding detail and clarity, enhanced by the rough textured weave that is highly suited to fine art photography, rustic scenes, and detailed portraits. This cotton and Alpha Cellulose mix paper is perfect for artists wishing to reproduce their work, with the mid-white base providing outstanding colour and monochrome renditions.
Museum Heritage has a superior coating that prints excellent highlight and shadow detail with a high Dmax. The textured surface adds a depth and quality to images for that extra special look and feel, suited to professional exhibitions, galleries, museums, and artists.
Key Features & Benefits
- Cotton and Alpha Cellulose mix inkjet paper
- Matt surface with a textured weave
- 310gsm mid-white
- Incredible detail and depth suited to fine art work
- Compatible with dye and pigment inks
- Works with any inkjet printer
Museum Heritage 310 is Perfect For. . .
- Fine art pieces that require extra depth, with incredible highlight and shadow detail
- Complex colours and highly detailed pieces
- Rustic scenes and landscapes, ʻweathered’ portraits
“Museum Heritage 310 presents a smooth warm tone, combined with a gently perceptible surface patina. The paper is eminently suitable where both a subtle approach and a delicate nuance of tone are required. Its weight and surface qualities are appropriate for a range of genres from pictorial expressions and romantic landscapes to still-life, portraiture and fine art.”
– Clive Haynes, FRPS