Product Description – FB Gold Gold Silk 315
FB Gold Silk 315 is a fibre based inkjet paper with a satin surface and natural warm base tint. This award-winning paper has a record breaking Dmax, enabling you to print the deepest, velvety blacks that create contrast and definition. With pin-sharp details and beautiful colour and monochrome capability, combined with the sumptuous silk surface, FB Gold Silk is the epitome of quality. It replicates traditional baryta darkroom materials with a finesse that will impress any viewer.
Create outstanding prints every time thanks to this paper’s suitability to a wide range of subjects and image types. FB Gold Silk 315 excels with portraits and monochrome work, thanks to its wide tonal range and warm base tint. This Alpha Cellulose paper is ideal for photographic competitions, exhibitions, portfolios and more.
Key Features & Benefits
- Alpha Cellulose inkjet paper
- Subtle silk/satin surface
- 315gsm with a natural/warm white base
- Record-breaking Dmax levels for rich blacks
- Compatible with dye and pigment inks
- Works with any inkjet printer
FB Gold Silk 315 is Perfect For. . .
- Deep blacks and shadows with no loss of detail
- Images on the warmer side, particularly skintones
- Darkroom reminiscent prints, fans of the original Ilford Galerie Gold Fibre Silk
“This warm, very slightly textured paper not only emulates traditional darkroom characteristics, but it also exudes a quality and sophistication demanded by the digital age. The harmonious fusion of rich distinctive blacks, together with creamy whites represent a vitality and tonal precision that will undoubtedly attract the most discerning of photographers.”
– Colin Trow-Poole, FRPS FIPF MPAGB