Product Description – FB Royal Gloss 310
PermaJet FB Royal Gloss 310 is a fibre based inkjet paper with a refined gloss surface and natural white base tint. Reminiscent of traditional glazed darkroom materials, this paper has a beautiful look and feel with subtle undulations through the surface. It prints with glorious detail and true to life colours thanks to the natural white base, the perfect option for wildlife, portraiture and landscape photographers.
This Alpha Cellulose paper has an acid-free baryta base and a desirable heavyweight feel, ideal for fine art exhibitions, competitions and more. Its print quality is exceptional and will be sure to impress any traditional darkroom lovers.
Key Features & Benefits
- Alpha Cellulose inkjet paper
- Subtle gloss surface
- 310gsm with a natural white base
- Excellent for wildlife, portraiture and landscapes
- Compatible with dye and pigment inks
- Works with any inkjet printer
FB Royal Gloss 310 is Perfect For. . .
- True to life colours and deep blacks
- Exhibitions and fine art work
- Replica’s of traditional glazed fi bre based prints
“I use FB Royal Gloss because it is the most reasonably priced for a Baryta-base paper, works well in terms of depth and accuracy of colour and Dmax for monochrome, feeds well through both my printers and gives a consistent result.”
– Ann Miles FRPS, EFIAP, MPAGB