Product Description – FB Pearl 300
PermaJet FB Pearl 300 is a fibre based inkjet paper with a stunning pearl surface and natural white base tint. Create sumptuous prints reminiscent of traditional silver halide darkroom materials, with excellent tonal range, detail and Dmax, the perfect choice for monochrome workers. Colour photography and artwork will print with a vividness and depth that draws the viewer in.
The pearl surface has a luxurious look that adds life to images and an overall feeling of quality. PermaJet FB Pearl 300 is an excellent choice for portrait and landscape photography thanks to its wide tonal range capability and natural white base. Made from Alpha Cellulose, it is acid and OBA free, allowing for 100% archival quality prints. The high-quality finish and archival longevity make this paper the ideal choice for fine art prints and exhibitions.
Key Features & Benefits
- Alpha Cellulose inkjet paper
- Sumptuous pearl surface
- 300gsm with a natural white base
- Prints with high Dmax and rich colours
- Compatible with dye and pigment inks
- Works with any inkjet printer
FB Pearl 300 is Perfect For. . .
- Portraits and landscapes that require a luxurious, sparkling finish
- Darkroom quality prints
- Long-exposure shots and images with a lot of midtones
“”I loved the results I got from FB Pearl 300. My print featuring a colour test chart looked lively with crisp, snappy contrast, and rich colours came out nicely saturated without being excessively over the top or garish. But delicate pastels came out well, too, and didn’t seem overpowered by stronger colours. Accuracy was spot on.”
– Will Cheung, Photography News Magazine