WideTEK® 12, the only wide format flatbed scanner which also captures 3D surfaces in a quality suitable for inspection and quality control but compact enough for your desktop.
The WideTEK® 12-650 is available for applications where A3+ is large enough but fast scanning speed and high optical resolution is required. The scanner needs less than three seconds to scan the largest format of 12.3 x 18.5 inches in normal mode at 300dpi and only 12 seconds in 3D mode at 600dpi, twice as fast as the closest competition.
The WideTEK® 12 flatbed scanner delivers high resolution color, black and white or grayscale images in jpeg, tiff, pdf and most other standard image output formats. It combines production ready design and uniquely compact dimensions in a new class of professional but affordable flatbed scanners.
The new scratch resistant, non-reflective glass plate has been expanded to reach the edges of the flatbed scanner, making it 100% protective of the documents laid on it. No more bent or folded edges on your source documents.
2D and 3D scanning
The revolutionary 3D scanning mode opens many new opportunities in the printing and industrial inspection markets.
The 3D scanning mode captures the texture of surfaces so perfectly that the scan on a screen looks like the real thing.
The WideTEK 12 has two LED lamps, twice as many as the competition. With their new diffusors, these lamps produce an extremely homogeneous illumination which eliminates all unwanted shadows caused by folds, wrinkles and other distortions of the scanned object.
WideTEK® 12 Flatbed Scanner – Functions
- 12.3″ x 18.5″ or A3+ scan of full document bed in less than 3 seconds
- Exceeds FADGI *** guidelines, Metamorfoze light, ISO 19264-1
- Borderless glass plate with scratch resistant & non-reflective coating
- 48 bit color depth
- Captures 3D surfaces, textures of various materials, Braille print
- 1200 x 1200 dpi scanner resolution
- Small footprint but scans 18% more surface area than A3
- 17.4 inch width, only slightly more than scanning area
- Automatic crop & deskew
- On the fly rotation while scanning facilitates postprocessing
- Real time display of scanned images
- Scan2USB — Walk up Scanning to any USB device
- Scan2Print — Copy to networked printers or hot folders
- Scan2Network — Output to network resources, SMB, FTP
- Output formats: PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, PNM, TIFF, DICOM and more
- Scan2Pad® Operation via tablet, smartphone or other mobile device
- Wide color gamut: supports sRGB, Adobe RGB and native RGB
WideTEK® 12 Flatbed Scanner – Features
- Integrated 64bit Linux, Intel i3 quad core processor, 8 GB memory
- Dual LED illumination with integrated optical diffusor for optimal results, no warm up, IR-/UV-free
- Large color WVGA touchscreen for simplified operation
- User interface configurable in your language
- OS independent, runs with Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux, Mac
- ScanWizard uses any browser: IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- Integrated walk up scanning software
- Easy installation via Scan2Net® Technology
- Remote maintenance and troubleshooting
- Firmware updates via web interface
- Dust-free camera technology