During this event, you will be able to watch and interact with Cherry during each topic presentation and ask questions throughout the morning. Workshop notes and an A7 PermaJet Swatch will be provided for you prior to the day.
This training course with Cherry Larcombe will explore creative ideas to bring out the colour, shapes and beauty of flowers, both outdoor and indoor. Learn techniques – both in camera and within Photoshop – on how to produce some unique floral art. Topics include:
- In the countryside and in gardens – wild and cultivated – thinking about the best perspective
- Flowers in Still Life
- Textures to enhance your flower images / how to create it and apply in Photoshop
- Photographing flowers underwater
- Using pressed flowers and a light box to bring out the detail
- Ethereal flowers with the Lensbaby Velvet 56
- Flowers in triptych – which to choose and how to put together
Cherry will also discuss the paper she likes to use to enhance her fabulous work, and you will be able to purchase PermaJet Sheet Media on the day with a special discount code to use on the PermaJet website and FREE shipping on your purchase.
- 3 hour workshop – 10.00 am – 13.00 pm
- A pack of notes and an A7 Swatch of the PermaJet range of papers will be sent to you prior to the day
- Discount deals on PermaJet paper on the day