Affinity Photo is an alternative to Adobe Photoshop and a very capable one, but at a fraction of the cost. In just a few short years it has become the fastest adopted photo and graphics editing software for the desktop and iPad. Like all complex programs it takes time and practice to get to know its capabilities and to find the best methods to get the most out of it in the shortest time.
This full day desktop based (Mac & Windows) workshop will help you on that journey. Through group discussions, exploration of set-up & preferences, interactive editing tasks and demonstrations, you will understand and learn how to:
Part 1 (half day)
- Download, install program and set Preferences
- Full tour and navigate around the program
- Exploring Affinity’s Personas
- Set up quick and easy work flows
Part 2 (half day)
- Carry out ‘project based’ import, edit and export photo tasks
- Apply Affinity’s unique editing tools for RAW and JPEG
- Exploring Affinity’s automated editing tools
- Create print ready files
This full day workshop will include full task based written guides to help you put the theory into practice using your own computer and images.
- Full day workshop
- A pack of notes to take away from the course
- A sandwich lunch and refreshments throughout the day (vegetarian option is available but must be advised before the day)
- Discount deals on PermaJet paper for purchases on the day!
- There will be a maximum of 12 delegates on each date to ensure social distancing
- Face masks must be worn at all times
- If you are feeling unwell on the day, then we ask that you refrain from making the journey
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival and should this be 37.8 C or greater, then you will be refused entry