Affinity Photo is an alternative to Adobe Photoshop and a very capable one, but at a fraction of the cost. In just a few short years it has become the fastest adopted photo and graphics editing software for the desktop and iPad. Like all complex programs it takes time and practice to get to know its capabilities and to find the best methods to get the most out of it in the shortest time.
In this Part 2 Workshop, Siddique continues the journey and will explore various other attributes of this fabulous software to give you the confidence to produce award winning images.
This will be a full day desktop based (Mac & Windows) workshop. Through group discussions, exploration of set-up, preferences, personalisation of workspaces, interactive editing tasks and demonstrations, you will understand and learn how to:
- Deep dive into ‘Personas’ (Tone Mapping, Liquefy and Develop)
- Use Filters
- Decide when to use Live Filters
- Apply Adjustment Layers, including Blend Modes & Ranges
- Create & Use More Custom Image Brushes
- Bring all these together to create Composite Images
Each of these more involved methods of editing will be ‘project’ based and Siddique will use a typical image of his own and demo ways to use these tools creatively and add a little secret or two along the way, as the day progresses.
There will be plenty of time after each section for questions or queries.
This full day workshop will include full task based written guides to help you put the theory into practice using your own computer and images.
- Full day workshop
- A pack of notes to take away from the course
- A sandwich lunch and refreshments throughout the day (vegetarian option is available but must be advised before the day)
- Discount deals on PermaJet paper for purchases on the day!