Compact commercial photo printer
The Epson SureLab SL-D800 is a commercial photo production printer, designed for professional photographers who require high quality photos to enhanced their existing print business. With the capability to print on a range of sizes and surfaces the print guarantees outstanding consistent results.
The SL-D800 has been developed with media flexibility in mind; in order to improve users’ scope of business. The supported print lengths range from 50-1000mm, on roll media widths of 89mm, 102mm, 127mm, 152mm, 203mm and 210mm. It also supports glossy, lustre and paper-based matte media
The SL-D800 has been built to last and ensures that users keep working efficiently for years to come1. It benefits from a rigid, sturdy print tray, improved spindle design and an intuitive paper change.
It has a production speed of 360 pph (15x10cm) at standard quality with a wide colour gamut, deep blacks and the smooth gradation of a 6-colour printer with the superior gloss level of a dye-based printer.
As well as the printer, Epson offers inks, papers and software; all tested to work perfectly together.
Dimensions (W x D x H): 460mm x 640mm x 354mm
Key Features & Benefits:
- Less downtime: Improved roll change thanks to the easy two-step media change process
- Media support: Media widths: 89mm, 102mm, 127mm, 152mm, 203mm, 210mm. Print length: 50 – 1000mm
- Wide colour gamut: Epson UltraChrome D6r-S
- Improved power consumption: 100W (Operating). 60W (Ready Mode)
- Quick Print Mode: Quick printing and paper ejection
CLICK HERE to view the full technical data of the Epson SL-D800