Macro & Art Photography - Stratford-upon-Avon
MACRO & ART PHOTOGRAPHY
Tutor: JOHN HUMPHREYS FRPS
The day will cover John’s techniques and tips for producing images with impact. He will lead you through the artistic processes designed to unleash creative potential in macro and art photography. John will review ways in which manipulation and presentation of photographs can be used to enhance their artistic impact.
The following topics will be covered...
- The seven techniques for macro photography
- Successful subjects for macro and art photography
- Photoshop set up for art photography
- Key techniques for image manipulation
- Presenting photographs for maximum impact
- The ‘rules’ of photographic composition and when to break them
This course is for anyone who is looking for new directions for their photography or looking to enhance their technical and creative skills. It assumes working knowledge of a compact or SLR camera, and basic familiarity with image processing software such as Photoshop.