Introduction to Lightroom - Stratford-Upon-Avon
INTRODUCTION TO LIGHTROOM
Tutor: TIM DALY (FRPS)
This course introduces Lightroom’s organisational, editing and printing tools suitable for beginners.
- How Lightroom is different – an overview of the application, how it simplifies your workflow and the function of the Catalog
- Setting up your image archive – advice on data storage, naming files, importing and managing your growing archive
- Viewing, editing and sorting
- Basic editing in the Develop module – colour, exposure and tone control using a variety of panel tools
- Hand-editing techniques – using the Selection Brush and other ‘floating’ tools, to create Lightroom-style masks
- Preparation for print – using Lightroom’s new Soft-Proofing functions, we will use printer profiles and Lightroom print templates to layout contacts and finals for printing
Book a "Printing with Lightroom" course at the same time and get 10% off the total cost of the two! Please call Louise on 01789 739207 to take advantage of this bundle booking and save the 10%.