Introduction to Photoshop - Stratford-upon-Avon
INTRODUCTION TO PHOTOSHOP
Tutor: TIM DALY FRPS
Perhaps you're coming to Photoshop for the first time and it seems like a daunting task, or maybe you're self-taught with bad habits, either way this workshop concentrates on the areas of Photoshop that are key for photographers. Our goal is to teach you how to use the tools, concepts and workflows needed to succeed and develop good practice when it comes to this amazing application.
- Image review and organising your workflow using Adobe Bridge and Camera Raw
- Introduction to Photoshop – understanding your work area, cropping, saving your image & more
- Brush tools – standard brush tools, retouching images, clone stamp etc.
- Basic layers – creating, using and managing layers, using levels etc.
- Selections – creating and modifying selections, wand tool, selecting a colour range and more
- Adding type
- Using smart layers to sharpen
- How to print and setting up your monitor for colour management
This course is suitable for those with limited or no experience in using Photoshop. However, attendees should have a basic understanding of a computer's interface (ie. How to navigate to and open files or folders).
Book a "Professional Photoshop Retouching" course at the same time and get 10% off the total cost! Please telephone Louise on 01789 739207 to take advantage of this bundle offer and make a significant saving!