How to Create Competition Winning Images
HOW TO CREATE COMPETITION WINNING IMAGES
Tutor: DAVID KEEP (ARPS, DPAGB, ABPE, AFIAP)
From choosing the genre, selecting the best images and then processing them for maximum impact, you’ll leave with the essential skills to produce stunning, competition-winning images.
- Learn how to select impactful subject matters and the features that impactful images possess
- Essential planning techniques to ensure success during shoots
- How to use Lightroom to quickly sort through 1000’s of images to get to the ‘keepers’
- Which Lightroom adjustments to make before moving to Photoshop
- David’s Photoshop workflow, plus how and when he uses plug-ins like Nik and the TK Action Panel
- When and how much to sharpen images to ensure optimal output for PDI’s and prints
- How to ensure perfect prints every time by calibrating your monitor, using paper print profiles, essential Lightroom print settings and selecting the correct PermaJet paper
Nothing will be held back!