i1 Display Pro
Professional Display Calibration for the Most Demanding Colour Perfectionists
The all-new i1Display Pro is an excellent choice for discerning photographers, designers and imaging professionals looking for the highest level of on-screen colour accuracy for displays, laptops and projectors. Two user modes (Basic and Advanced) provide serious colour perfectionists with a combination of unrivaled colour precision, speed, options and controls to fit any workflow. At the heart of the i1 Display Pro is a totally new measurement device that provides great accuracy and additional features over previous products - coupled with the advanced software (from the recent i1 Profiler range), and you have a state-of-the-art product that can produce the very best results from a wide range of displays and projectors.
Colour perfectionists know that a calibrated and profiled display is a critical element in an efficient digital workflow. Nobody wants to spend hours at their monitor perfecting images only to find that their display wasn't accurately representing their digital files. What you see on your monitor (or projector) has to match your digital file or you will never be happy with the result, no matter how much time you devote to perfecting it.
If you're looking to purchase the i1 Display Pro online, look no further than Native Digital - we're your professional colour management partners with pre- and post-sales advice and help in all aspects of colour management!
Enhanced features include:
- Technologically advanced and ergonomic multi-functional measurement device
- Next generation i1Profiler software for calibrating and profiling all modern display and projector technologies including LED & Wide Gamut LCDs
- Infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
- Multiple monitor and workgroup profiling
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling - an adaptive technology that measures and analyzes the colour capabilities of each unique display for increased accuracy of profile
- Profile optimization - create unique patch sets for optimal results
- Ambient Light Smart Control - measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient lighting conditions
- Flare CorrectTM - measurement and compensation of display surface glare
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) adjusts your display's hardware to speed up process and eliminate manual adjustments
- Display quality check and trending over time
- PANTONE spot colour optimization
More Control Than You Ever Thought Possible
Colour perfectionists shouldn't guess when it comes to on-screen colour accuracy. The colour you see on your monitor or projector is the colour you should expect from your printer. Once you take the guesswork and frustration out of calibrating and profiling your displays, you'll save time and money while gaining full creative control over your images.
New State of the Art Instrument for Unrivaled Colour Measurement Accuracy
i1Display incorporates new technologically advanced filter and optical systems, amazingly fast measurement speed, and unrivaled colour accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED & Wide Gamut LCDs. It's also spectrally calibrated at the factory, which makes it field upgradeable to support future display technologies.
The ultra-modern ergonomic design incorporates three functions - ambient light measurement, monitor profiling, and projector profiling - into a very sleek, compact and fully integrated device with no parts to misplace.
- Intuitive all-in-one design is very easy to use
- Blazing fast speed - measures 5X faster than previous devices
- Compact and self-contained for maximum portability
- Custom designed RGB filter set provides accurate colour measurements
- New optical design allows for high repeatability on the same display and across different display types for more consistent colour matching
- Rotatable diffuser arm can be used as a stand for table top projector profiling, ambient light measurement, and as a cover for instrument optics
- Conveniently integrated tripod mount for projector profiling in larger venues
i1Profiler Software with "Basic" and "Advanced" Mode Flexibility
The next generation of our top of the line colour management software offers the ultimate in flexibility and control. "Basic" mode offers a wizard driven interface with predefined options for the quickest path to professional on-screen colour. "Advanced" mode offers user-defined options for more sophisticated profiling workflows to deliver the highest quality colour results on monitors and projectors, as well as display testing and quality assurance tools. No matter which mode you use, you'll be able to attain professional colour results for a more perfect match between your display and printer.
- Infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
- Ambient Light Measurement - automatically determine the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed
- Ambient Light Smart Control - the intensity or amount of ambient light surrounding your workspace affects the way you perceive colours on your display. i1Display Pro can compensate for this effect and provide the option to automatically adjust your profile or simply notify you as ambient light conditions change
- Flare CorrectTM measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on surface of display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you'll have an even more accurate display profile
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling, an adaptive technology that produces optimized results for maximum colour accuracy on each unique display every time you profile
- 3 patch set sizes - small, medium, or large - allow you to increase your profile accuracy by measuring a higher number of patches
- Profile optimization - create custom patch sets to optimize your profiles by choosing a combination of patch set size, extracted colours from specific images and/or PANTONE spot colours selected from the included PANTONE Colour Manager software
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) technology automates the adjustment of your display's hardware (brightness/backlight, contrast, and colour temperature) to speed up the profiling process and eliminate manual adjustments
- Workflow Flexibility - advanced user-defined controls support more sophisticated workflows. For example, White Point can be set from predefined values, custom xy values, based on measurement of ambient light, based on measurement of another display, or from previously measured values, etc.
- Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching -- re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup
- Before and after images show instant results - using one of our images or your own
- Profile reminder notifies you when it is time to re-profile your display
- Easy to follow on-screen help guides and videos - no extra manuals needed
- Quickly and accurately create projector profiles to show your images on the big screen with confidence in your colour
- Intelligent adaptive profiling technology for maximum colour accuracy from each unique projector
- Compact device for maximum portability on location
- Diffuser arm adjusts to a stand for table top applications
- Conveniently integrated tripod mount for larger venues
Display QA Workflow
- Visual validation using pre-defined and user defined images
- Measurement based validation using industry standard targets and reference data sets (SWOP, Gracol, Fogra, etc.)
- Measurement based validation using PANTONE colour and libraries
- Measurement based validation using colours extracted from user defined images
- User defined PASS/FAIL deltaE tolerance for average and maximum values
- Colour accuracy trending over time (per connected display)
Display Uniformity Test
- Measure white point and luminance uniformity over 9 locations on display
- User defined PASS/FAIL tolerance
|AI1DSPPRO||i1 Display Pro||£174.96||£209.95|