Ice White Mountboard
Our Ice White finish mountboard is designed to enhance your photographic work, creating an instant visual impact on your final image. Precision cut for a clean, accurate finish and is delivered safely packed ready for you to create your perfect aperture.
This product meets the Conservation Quality standard of the Fine Art Trade Guild.
Buying our mountboard pre-cut as 500x400mm is more convenient & accurate than cutting it yourself from larger sheets and helps reduce wastage. We also stock the whole range of high quality Longridge mountcutters to aid the cutting of your own image apertures.
The main features of the PermaJet Conservation Mountboard:
- Pure white bevel core that stays white - no discolouration with age
- 100% Conservation quality - Alkaline pH - buffered with Calcium Carbonate to a pH reading of 7.5 to 9.5
- 1400 micron thickness (1.4mm)
- Mountboard size 500 x 400mm
- Available in packs of 5
- Precision guillotined for size accuracy
A classic conservation quality, smooth bright white shade with a white core centre - the ideal mountboard for monochrome prints that require stunning visual impact.
|APJ26000||M/board Ice White 500x400mm (1400 micron white core - 5Pk)||£4.16||£4.99|